- Administrator, it should be understood as INFONET PROJEKT SA, with its seat in Bielsko-Biała, at ul. Towarowa 2 (hereinafter: “Administrator” or “INFONET”);
- Personal Data, it should be understood as all the information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity, including device IP, location data, online identifier, and the information collected through Cookies and other similar technologies;
- GDPR, it should be understood as the European Parliament and EU Council Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
- Online Platform, it should be understood as the online platform run by the Administrator, at the address of www.oxari.com;
- User or Customer, it should be understood as any natural person visiting the Online Platform or using one or more services or functionalities described in the Policy;
- Cookies, it should be understood as IT data stored on the User’s end device while the User visits a website. Cookies are encrypted, so unauthorized persons cannot access them. A Cookie is a small text file that is stored on the User’s device. Cookies help analyze Internet traffic and allow to adapt the site to the User’s needs, likes and dislikes, by collecting and remembering the information on the User’s preferences. Most Cookies do not collect personal information that identifies the User, but instead collect more general information, such as on the way Users access our sites or the User’s general location. However, certain information stored in Cookies, especially in combination with other information, may be treated as Personal Data. Personal data collected using Cookies may only be processed for the purpose of performing specific functions related to the use of the Online Platform by the User. Such data is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is being processed in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law, including but not limited to, the provisions of the GDPR.
- Personal Data Administrator.
The owner of the www.oxari.com Online Platform, as well as the Personal Data Administrator is INFONET PROJEKT SA, with its seat in Bielsko-Biala, at ul. Towarowa 2, 43-300 Bielsko-Biala, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000323192, phone no.: 33 497 84 54, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing the User’s Data
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data may be as follows:
- GDPR, Article 6, Section 1, Letter b): the data is processed in order to take action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject or to perform under the contract to which the data subject is a party, to contact the User, including for purposes related to the provision of services through the Online Platform, including for the implementation and optimization of projects, services, and orders, as well as to perform technical support related to server administration;
- GDPR, Article 6, Section 1, Letter c): the data is processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, to handle complaints, and to fulfill tax and accounting obligations;
- GDPR, Article 6, Section 1, Letter f): the legitimate interest of the Administrator, in order to marketing their own products or services, pursue or satisfy claims, perform analyses of the technical quality of services and equipment provided, as well as for statistical purposes;
- GDPR, Article 6, Section 1, Letter a): the User’s consent, including given in order to get response to an inquiry submitted through a contact form, to receive a newsletter and to take part in the recruitment processes.
The following also constitutes the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data:
- Act on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended);
- Act on Goods and Services Tax of March 11, 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 106, as amended);
- Act on Accounting of September 29, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 351, as amended);
- Tax Code Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 900, as amended);
- Labour Code Act of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1040, as amended).
At the same time, we would like to inform you that communication with an individual User will be limited to the individual User consents for the period necessary to achieve the chosen purposes and after that period for the purposes, for the period, and to the extent required by law or necessary to satisfy claims, if any.
Furthermore, some pieces of transmission data (in particular, IP addresses) are used to collect general statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region where the connection is made).
- The Types of Personal Data Processed and the Methods of Data Collection by the Administrator
- The Administrator can obtain Users’ data in the following way:
- by Users entering data in a voluntary manner in the contact form, used, among other things, for contact purposes, subscribing to webinars, workshops, conferences, and the newsletter, requesting a demo version, a quote or a presentation, as well as using the CallPage form;
- by Users contacting the Administrator directly, using contact details (telephone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses) specified on the Online Platform;
- by collecting end devices data using Cookies.
- The User voluntarily fills in the form with the data necessary to perform the current task. The data is collected by the Administrator. The Administrator can automatically save the connection parameters information (such as time stamp or IP address).
- When using the www.oxari.com website, the Customer may be asked to provide their Personal Data by filling out a form or in another way. We only ask you to provide the data necessary for the specific functionality of the Online Platform. Personal Data is provided voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide the required data in contact forms will prevent www.oxari.com from, among other things, replying and providing services.
- Personal Data is collected in the following cases:
When declaring your willingness to talk by phone or to receive e-mail correspondence from www.oxari.com, please use the form to provide the data necessary for a reply, i.e.:
- company name
- work email
- phone number
Webinars, workshops, and conferences registration form
When registering your participation in an event organized by INFONET, please use the form to provide the data necessary to carry out all the necessary activities related to registration for the event and handling the entire process, i.e.:
- company name
- work email
- phone number
When requesting OXARI demo version
When declaring your willingness to use OXARI demo version, please use the form to provide the data necessary for a reply, i.e.:
- company name
- work email
- phone number
When requesting OXARI quote
When declaring your willingness to receive a quote for selected OXARI system modules or packs, please use the form to provide the data necessary for a reply, i.e.:
- company name
- work email
- phone number
- Personal Data Recipients
The recipients of the data may be the Administrator’s employees and the entities cooperating with the Administrator, in particular, business partners, IT services providers, i.e. the entities providing the Administrator with services on the basis of contracts and Personal Data processing entrustment agreements. In specific situations where the applicable law requires the Administrator to share the collected data, INFONET will make it available to the authorized state authorities.
- Personal Data Retention Period
The Administrator shall retain the data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, including performance of the contract, and for the time specified in the applicable law and no longer than it is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including the purpose of pursuing the claims resulting from business activities, and if the period of limitation of claims arising from these purposes is longer, up to the time of the limitation period expiry. The data processed on the basis of the legitimate Interest of the Administrator may be processed until an objection is raised. If the data subject consented to the processing of their Personal Data for a specific purpose, the data shall be retained until the consent is withdrawn.
- Customer’s Rights
- The Administrator cares about the protection of confidentiality and privacy of the entrusted information. The User of the Online Platform provides their data voluntarily, but the provision is necessary to use certain functions of the Online Platform, i.e. a specific form.
- At any time, you can stop entrusting your data to the Administrator by voluntarily opting out of using the above-mentioned functionalities of the Online Platform. The Personal Data entered on the Online Platform shall not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event of becoming aware of unlawful data processing by the Administrator.
- The User has the right to access their data, rectify it, transfer it, delete it, or limit its processing. Whenever the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (GDPR Article 6, Section 1, Letter f), the User has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data if it is justified by the specific User’s situation or if the Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, pursuant to GDPR Article 21.
- To exercise the indicated rights, please contact the Administrator at the following address: Infonet Projekt SA, ul. Towarowa 2, 43-300 Bielsko-Biala.
- Transfer of Data Outside the EEA
The Administrator may transfer Personal Data outside of the EEA. Personal Data can only be transferred to a country covered by the decision of the European Commission on the adequate protection of Personal Data, and, in case of other countries, only to an entity that provides adequate safeguards for such data, in particular in the form of standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, or based on GDPR Article 49, Section 1, Letter c, if the transfer is necessary to provide the User with preferential purchase conditions guaranteed by a manufacturer. The administrator ensures that appropriate and adequate security measures are applied. In order to obtain a copy of the data, please contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Security
- The Administrator strives to ensure the security of any Personal Data supplied by Users, implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of security. The Administrator offers the following security measures:
- SSL certificate connection encryption;
- the ability to continuously ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the processing systems and services; and
- the ability to quickly restore the availability of and access to Personal Data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- In addition, the Administrator regularly tests and evaluates the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures that ensure the data processing security.
As part of the www.oxari.com, INFONET can automatically adjust the content to the Customers’ needs by analyzing their personal preferences using the Personal Data they provide (hereinafter, “profiling”). If you oppose this action, please contact the Administrator at: Infonet
Projekt SA, ul. Towarowa 2, 43-300 Bielsko-Biala. You always have the right to object to the Administrator’s automatic offering adjustment for the Customer. The data subject has the right to be excluded from any decision that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and that results in legal effects for that person or similarly significantly affecting.
The Uploader that saves Cookies on the end device of the Online Platform User and that gains access to them is the operator of the Online Platform, i.e. INFONET.
- Purpose of Information Storage and Access
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the web pages of the Online Platform to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of web pages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Online Platform User’s device and properly display the web page, tailored to the User’s individual needs (including remembering the lack of consent to display some content in the future, as well as matching the content of the advertisements broadcast on the website and in the advertising network);
- create statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Online Platform use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content (including measuring user traffic on pages and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns carried out for the Online Platform).
- As part of the Online Platform, two basic types of Cookies are used:
- session Cookies that are temporary files stored on your end device until you log out, leave the website, or turn off the web browser;
- persistent Cookies that are stored on your device for the time specified in the Cookies’ parameters or until you delete them.
- functional Cookies, that enable you to save your settings and personalize the UI, e.g. with your language or region selection, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- performance Cookies that collect information on how you use the Online Platform, including most visited pages and error messages;
- statistical Cookies that are used to collect statistical information on the Online Platform;
- analytical Cookies that count the number of visits and collect information on traffic sources in order to improve the website operation based on the way Users behave;
- advertising Cookies that provide advertising content tailored to your interests and measure the effectiveness of advertising activities. Our advertisements are only used to inform you about our activities.
- Conditions for Storing or Accessing Information
- The Administrator informs you that the information stored in Cookies or accessing such information does not cause configuration changes in your telecommunication end device and the software installed on this device.
- The web browser allows storing Cookies on your end device by default. Users of the Online Platform may change the settings for Cookies at any time. These settings may be changed, including to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings, to limit Cookies saving, or to inform about each instance of a Cookie placement on the Online Platform User’s device.
- More information about Cookies can also be found in the “Help” section of a web browser.
Regarding most commonly used browsers, the Administrator provides the following general instructions: Google Chrome: From the hamburger menu in the upper right corner select “Settings” (Windows) or from the “Chrome” menu select “Preferences” (macOS). Select “Privacy and security”, then “Cookies and other site data”. In the “General settings” section, you can select the following Cookie settings:
• Allow all cookies
• Block third- party cookies in Incognito
• Block third-party cookies
• Block all cookies (not recommended) You can also switch on other Cookies options, as well as see Cookies and set customized behaviors.
Microsoft Edge: From the meatballs menu in the upper right corner select “Settings”, then “Cookies and site permissions”, “Cookies and data stored”, “Manage and delete cookies and site data” (Windows and macOS). Use the switches to select Cookie options. You can allow sites to save and read Cookies, block third-party cookies, and preload pages. You can also see all the cookies and choose the sites for custom Cookie behavior.
Mozilla Firefox: From the hamburger menu in the upper right corner select “Settings”, then “Privacy & Security”. You can choose from “Standard”, “Strict”, and “Custom” browser privacy settings. You can also manage exceptions, choose “Do Not Track” options, and manage Cookies.
Opera: From he sliders menu in the upper right corner select “Go to full browser settings”, then in the “Privacy and security” section select “Cookies and other site data”. Cookies settings are the same as in Chrome above.
Safari (macOS only): from the Safari drop-down menu, select “Settings” and then click the “Privacy” icon.You can select to “Block all cookies” or click the “Manage Website Data” button to choose to delete individual ones.
- The Administrator’s use of the data obtained using Cookies is conditioned upon the User’s consent. The above consent can be withdrawn by deleting Cookies from the web browser. However, the lack of Cookies may result in limiting the functionality of the Online Platform.
- Tools Used on the Website Pages
INFONET PROJEKT uses the following tools available to website administrators in order to improve the quality of the services provided and optimize the offering. Most of these tools come from Google Ireland Limited (hereinafter, “Google”).
- a) GOOGLE ANALYTICS
IP anonymization is activated on the INFONET Online Platform so that the IP addresses of Google users within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area are shortened in advance. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity and to provide other services related to the website activity and internet usage with the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics in the form described above will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by Cookies and the data related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading a browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
More information about Google Analytics privacy can be found at:
- b) GOOGLE ADS, REMARKETING
The www.oxari.com Online Platform also uses Google Ads, Google’s advertising platform that displays sponsored links in Google search results and ads on websites that cooperate with Google, such as remarketing websites. For this purpose, the interaction of Users on the INFONET Online Platform is analyzed. Google Ads make can draw Users’ attention to INFONET offerings, using advertising materials on external websites. Based on the data collected during advertising campaigns, INFONET can assess how successful were the advertising measures used.
To measure the effectiveness of actions and optimize them, the Online Platform uses conversion tracking. This feature adds Cookies to your computer when you click an ad, allowing to track your interest in the site and other conversions from the ad.
Using Cookies settings, you can decide whether you agree to use such Cookies.
- c) GOOGLE OPTIMIZE
The www.oxari.com Online Platform also uses Google Optimize that analyzes the use of different variants of the website and helps improve user-friendliness according to users’ behavior on the website. The data collected are anonymous. Google Optimize is a tool that is integrated with Google Analytics.
You can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by Cookies related to your use of the website by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available at the following link: www.tools.google.com.
- d) GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- e) THE META PIXEL
INFONET uses marketing tools provided by Meta Platforms, Inc. One Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA.
The Meta Pixel is an analytical tool that helps measure the effectiveness of ads based on an analysis of the actions people take on a website, which then allows to show the ads to the right audience.
The information collected by the Meta Pixel is anonymous, i.e. it does not allow to identify you. However, Meta may combine this information with other information about you collected as you use
- f) LINKEDIN INSIGHT TAG
LinkedIn Insight Tag allows the collection of data about members’ visits to the website, including URL, referring website, IP address, device and browser information, timestamp, and page views. LinkedIn does not share personal information with the website owner; it only provides a summary report on the website’s audience and ad performance. This data is encrypted and personally identifiable information is deleted within 7 days. The data is eventually deleted within 90 days.
LinkedIn Insight Tag also allows to retarget ads towards the website visitors. This allows INFONET to show personalized advertisements outside of its website, using this data while maintaining the confidentiality of members’ information.
LinkedIn members can learn how their Personal Data is used for advertising purposes at https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/90274/manage-your-linkedin-ads-settings?lang=en.
- g) HOTJAR
INFONET Online Platform uses Hotjar tool that monitors and records users’ behavior on the website. This tool records such data as navigation, page scrolling, and cursor movements. It also collects the information on location, device used, operating system, browser, or cookies.
If you do not want your activity on the website to be measured by Hotjar, you can use the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
Note, however, that if cookies are deleted from your browser after you have used this feature and you return to the INFONET Online Platform, Hotjar monitoring will turn on again.
- h) GETRESPONSE
We use the GetResponse newsletter sending system, which is owned by GetResponse Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office in Gdańsk, at 413 Grunwaldzka Avenue, 80-309 Gdańsk. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of the data stored in its database and on its servers. This entity guarantees the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by GDPR.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
- A page on the Administrator’s Online Platform can contain links to other websites, but the Administrator is not responsible for compliance with the principles of data processing on these websites.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding data processing by Infonet Projekt SA, please contact us:
Phone: 33 497 84 54
Administrator Systemow Informatycznych, Infonet Projekt SA,
ul. Towarowa 2